Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hoard of the Dragon Queen, Play Report #1

Hoard of the Dragon Queen is started...with character creation, at least. I'm not DMing this one. I really want to slay some dragons! The table is pretty loaded with experienced players, as well. Most of us have DMed once or twice various systems and games.

The party seems to shaping up like this:

- Hafling Cleric (domain undecided at this point)
- Half-elf Lore Bard
- Wood Elf Shadow Monk
- Gnome Wizard (not sure which school)
- Dragonborn Berserker Barbarian (that is me)

No human party! It should be interesting, but as long as the cleric and bard grab some healing spells I think we cover enough of the bases to be successful.

There is some campaign specific backgrounds for dragonborn, so still trying to nail down a color. After a discussion with the DM, I'm leaning toward silver. I think there's going to be a lot of role playing opportunity with the race/class with this adventure.

Three players are new to the group which I'm happy to see. They seem to be story leaning with there approach, which I think is great.

I'm looking forward to posting updates (especially as a player!) in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment